Tuesday 5 August 2014

AUGUST 2014 : "YOUR MONTH OF NO LIMITS"




1 Samuel 17:12-14
12 Now David was the son of that Ephrathite of Bethlehemjudah, whose name was Jesse; and he had eight sons: and the man went among men for an old man in the days of Saul......14 And David was the youngest: 

Welcome to the month of August, a month where grace will lift every limitations placed over your life, career, business, academics, and destiny once and for all. A month where God will bring you from the sheep cote and cause you to be seated among the princes of the earth. (2Samuel 7:10-12)

It is no coincidence that this particular month has five(5) Fridays, five(5) Saturdays, and five(5) Sundays! My God will go the extra mile to exceed your expectations, and remove the limitations this month IJMN.

In the Olympics, when men run with men it is called a RACE. But in the "Holy-m-picks" when men run with God and by God it is called GRACE.

    John 1:16
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

May you walk in the fullness of His grace all through this month and beyond IJMN.

PRAYER FOCUS

1.    Genesis 6:8
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

LORD, all through this month and beyond, may I find grace in your sight. Grace for exemption from evil; grace for new heights; grace for unusual preferences; grace that releases the supernatural...

2.    Esther 2:17
17 And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.

Father, every "Vashti" occupying the place that heaven has prepared and reserved for me, unseat them by force and by fire in Jesus name.  I will fulfill my purpose, and possess what belongs to me.

3.  Psalms 84:11
11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield:the Lord will give grace and glory:no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

My Heavenly Father, let grace be a total covering over me and all that pertains to me IJMN. Every good thing that I have been denied, and which is being withheld by the forces of wickedness, I decree a release speedily and swiftly. 

4.  Zechariah 4:7
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain:and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

Every mountain, every hindrance, standing between me and my next phase in destiny, scatter by fire. Every planting which my Heavenly Father has not planted, be rooted out IJN. By grace, I move to the next level.

5.  Zechariah 12:10
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem,the spirit of grace and of supplications:and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced.....

Father, let there be a fresh outpouring of the Spirit of grace upon my life. Help me to keep my focus upon you all the days of my life.

Thank you my Father.

Welcome to your month of grace for no limits.

GBOLAHAN FOWORA

No comments:

Post a Comment